Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Who is Robert Pattison?

Ok readers, this is him. Robert Pattison, or known as Edward Cullen in Twilight the movie. Yes, it's Twilight that brought him to my attention. At first I was like, "Why he looks so pale man? Eeuuww...I don't like him". Yeah, right. Wait until he smiles, and there is when your heart will melts down. He is not new to the Hollywood film industry, as he used to be in Vanity Fair film starred Reese Witherspoon, but he was still young.
And this is one of the official poster for the movie sequel, Twilight Saga: New Moon. Will strike your cinema in November this year. Lemme tell you something, you have to wait for some time to get its DVD, even the pirated. It really will make you suffer. I guess I waited for more than 5 months for Twilight DVD to come out last time. I don't understand why. And it will goes the same I guess for New Moon's DVD to come out later. Aikkss...
Mr. Edward Cullen with his co-star, Kristen Stewart (Isabella Swan is her name in Twilight). She has done her best for the movie. She looks cute, and kinda fascinating to see her acting. Though she is new, she really nails it!
Why Robert Pattison? Well, I guess, it is not him that I like, that I want, but his character as Edward Cullen, the vampire that was saved from death in 1921. He is Dr. Carlisle who saved him from Spanish influenza, and Carlisle took him as his foster kid. His smile..is a magnet to make you stick in front of the screen, and go nowhere. His eyes, his moves, just perfect to be the vampire that fell in love with the human. *So the lion fell in love with the lamb*
Uuuuwaaa....Bella made the face, and Edward asked,"What?". Bella answered, "I can't dance." Said Edward, "Well, I could always make you". Bella said, "I am not scared of you". With a smile, Edward said, "You really should have not said that"...*Grin*...hehe...

Who cares if you cannot dance? You have Mr. Edward to lead you. Edward oh Edward...you don't know how long I've been waiting for you...kekekeke...I'll see you this November. And it's a date!

1 comment:

  1. OK He is Hot ...!!

    I am waiting for New Moon to come out ..

    ReplyDelete