Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Am back...!

Woww, it has been ages since I last posted an entry in my blog. When was it? Can’t remember exactly when.

Ok, what is stopping me from jotting down in my own page? I have fallen sick for nearly 3 weeks, and have not recovered yet. Too bad, man, too bad! Have gone to clinics for second times, and have finished all the medicines. But the fever is like forever living inside me. I want my normal life back. I cannot stand anymore the burning head, hot fever, and ice-cold trembling body. And I have to be in perfect condition for the North on-road trip. Well, this H1N1 virus has caused four people to death. Alas, the vaccine could only be delivered latest is in December. Sigh..to everyone, take a really good care of your health, be extra careful on food you consume. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment