Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

24 years ago

It was 24 years back when the world heard of my crying voice. It was after 12 midnight, I can't remember the exact time. They used to say if you born after midnight, your skin color is dark, or a bit dark, very dark. So I am definetely fall into the group. Wakaka...
I asked my mom many times I guess, "Ma, nape Ah Ai kulit gelap, tapi adik cerah?"..answered my mama, "Sebab dulu masa mengandungkan kakak, Mama suka minum kopi. Bijik kopi pun mama ratah macam tidbits. Masa mengandungkan adik pulak, mama suka sangat minum air soya dengan susu..tu sebab adik putih." So don't ask me further why, you know the answer now. For Heaven sake, yes, my sis was bloody fair when she was born. And up until now, she is still considered fair, though the sun has 'took' some from her. He..he..
No matter how fair or dark my skin color is, I am happy to be myself. At least God was generous enough to let me existed in His world. I have my Mama and Abah(father) that I am proud of. And a sister (Dedek) who is more brilliant than I am, and yes, she talks a lot and no one can stops her. I have my King who is always by my side, a bond friends (Cik, Baby, five other SHAMSIAN angels, Che Non, Ah Jo), and a career for the living. I should be thankful to the Lord. He lets me breathing for 24 years. If there is any infilling holes, it's me who does not work hard to the maximum. I do not have reasons to be angry with Him.... (@ @)
Happy Birtday to myself...you have a long.....way to go...

1 comment:

  1. Selamat Hari Jadi ...Happy Bufday to you...

    Don't worry of what color your skin is....
    I love u ( as a fren / colleague )as you are...People will be like that too..

    What counts is the inside of you !! Not the outside...Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete