Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Katy Allen - Happy Belated Birthday


Tadaaaa....see see how big the cake is for Mrs. Katy O' Connell Allen. Happy belated 23rd bithday to a wife of Krisso, the new American Idol. She is so adorable to me, and the voice sounds so much like a baby girl instead of a mature 23 years old lady. Nevermind, I still like her though. A simple chick who owns Kris Allen...*sob..sob..*
This is the pic during Kris's homecoming back to Arkansas. She is blonde! They say a blonde girl always win the fight!
This is Katy during her childhood time. I am a good resercher you see..even managed to find her personal photo..he..he..
Katy on the night of finale. I believe she was texting for the votes. Hmm...kinda like her green cellphone. A nice green casing. Wonder what brand is it...?
She looks so cute here, rite? Yes, she is. I guess she looks better with make-up on. Whatever it is, I still like her. And her man. La-di-da...cumpleanos feliz para ti, Katy!

No comments:

Post a Comment