Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson Ghost?

Hours ago, Michael Jackson, or his Islam’s name, Mikael was flown back to Forest Lawn Cemetery in Hollywood Hills for his final rest. I managed to find his last picture in the casket. They have dressed him up and just waiting for the burial. The report says that he will be buried next to his grandmother who passed away in 1992. I am not his big fan (though my mother is), but I love his music and songs. My favorites are Black or White, Do You Remember, Man in the Mirror and You Are Not Alone. I should say he has many good songs. That is not what I want to discuss further here but…
Forest Lawn Cemetery - reporters are seen everywhere
Michael Jackson in his gold casket

A spooky story about his ghost wandering in Neverland, please watch this movie.
Can you readers see the walking unknown image? It is said to be his room, and by having his body unburied for weeks, it is not impossible to see his spirit (roh) wandering around the house, particularly his own room. They have not finished his journey. That is why he is ‘seen’ here and there within Neverland, he is not in peace. It looks surreal, and chilling I know. But this ghost-spirit thingy does exist. We are sharing the world together. Maybe, I repeat, maybe, MJ during his life, wanted so much to be buried in Neverland, but the family has decied to bury him somewhere else. Therefore his spirit was seen there, half of him is still in the house perhaps. The place is just him.

No comments:

Post a Comment