Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I lost the 8 hours

Well, I could not sleep last night. After having dinner at Bubba Gump, I went home straight away. I remember I had myself cleaned up, especially the foot. At around 10.25 like that, I lied down, but then at 12 sharp, I woke up all of a sudden. It was pretty hot, though when I called my King a minute after that he said, "Go back and sleep. It was raining heavily outside." Errk?? It is raining? Ok, I jumped back to my bed, and slept. And again, around 3, I woke up. I din understand why. I was sweating, and tried to sleep again. At 5, woke up for the third times. What is this? I din watch MJ's funeral on TV, I din watch any of the spooky DVD, why on Earth I was unable to sleep? The next was at 6.30 (ok, this time, it's the alarm that woke me), but I let it snoozed until 6.50. It was really....exhausted. The body is getting weaker.

1 comment:

  1. Poor dear. ...u muz be pretty sleepy now ..

    ReplyDelete