Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sang Hijau

Ingat lagi tak cerita kt TV..Arnab & Kura-Kura..? Da lama TV2 takde program cerita kanak-kanak yang macam tu. Kenapa ye..hmm..I wonder. They should come back with the programmes, as they have moral values, good for the children.


In this entry however, I’m not going to talk about it, tapi tentang Sang Kura-Kura (aku bagi dia nama A) yang aku jumpa di Rainforest’s pond di One Utama (OU). Kalau diteliti baik-baik, ada seekor lagi kura-kura dibelakang Sang Kura-Kura A. Nampak macam tengah relax betul-betul.

That day, my friend Ah Jo tried to take a shot, tapi Sang Kura-Kura A mlearikan diri sebaik nampak kamera Ah Jo. He is a camera shy. I was considered lucky as he din run away when I took out when camera and took a picture. He must have been in a good mood that day.


And I even saw a kura-kura flee from the pond and jalan-jalan dengan senang hati di tepi jalan of OU this morning. I was in the car, and shouted, “Hahhhh??? Cik Kura-Kura…!!!”, but I could not stop. There was another car behind me, otherwise I will surely stop my car and bring him back to his family. Sape la yang lepaskan kura-kura itu di tepi jalan? Poor Cik Kura-Kura. When I YM my buddy, Ah Jo and told her about the lost kura-kura, she said:

Ah Jo : uwaaa...u shud have took the kura kura n put it in One U pond

Ah Ai : m afraid. The traffic lite was green, and there was a car behind me. Even afraid
the kura-kura will bite me. Then have to pray for thunderstorm to come to get
the kura-kura to let me go.

Ah Jo : it is easy nowadays, u download some thunder sound in your TP
(notebook), then put an earphone on the kura-kura’s ears, then he surely
will let go ..muwahahaha…

Ah Ai : ~LOL~

Ah Jo : if not, get Roy’s help (Roy is a big fan of Tortoise). Make him talk to the
kura-kura. They should know each other.

Ah Ai : You're funny. M gonna blog that!

Ah Jo : Hahaha…can u imagine Roy squatting by the road and looking at the
tortoise, speaking to him? Just imagine that.

(Ah Ai is picturing Mr. Roy talking to him and persuade Cik Kura-Kura to come back home, “Your mom must have been worried”. ..hehehe…)

2 comments:

  1. U posted the whole conversation ? kyahahahaha...

    hope Uncle Roy dun see this lah..if not, he will 'love' me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the tiny tortoise get to that position of the pond a ? very adventurous -lah

    ReplyDelete