Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kudos to the humble Kris Allen


I'm adding another hubby to my list..hehehe..*wink wink*

Last nite, I din go out. I stayed home just to watch the Top 3 of American Idol 8. What I can say is, they are superb! Their voices, the songs, their performances, it looks perfect. From Danny to Adam and come to my favourite, Kris Allen. Kris was amazing singing Kanye West's, Heartless. The guitar acoustic, even the 'heartless' Simon Cowell surrendered and they found him relevant to the industry. He was bold, he was brave, he was fearless.

Randy: “I liked that better than The Fray’s version, better than Kanye’s version!” Kara: “Perfect!” Paula: “Bravo” Simon: “I had written you out of this competition, but that has all changed after this performance.”

The first song chosen by Kara and Randy was Apologize by One Republic. Kris performed using the piano, and it sounded a bit like a desperate to me. Maybe because he was there just siting, and forcing the hands to play and voice to really sing, I dunno. Simon even blaming Kara and Randy for chosing that song for him. But it is a fact that he has a very very very good voice. His voice is harmony, vibrato-ism...he has my vote to be the next American Idol! Go for it, Kris.

Vote for Kris! Another talent is onboard.



[Chorus (Acapella)]
In the night
I hear them talk the coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul
To a woman so heartless
How could you be so heartless
Oh, how could you be so...
[Verse 1]
How could you be so cold as the winter wind when it breeze yo
Just remember that you talking to me though
You need to watch the way you talking to me you know
I mean after all the things that we been through
I mean after all the things we got into
[Chorus]
You run and tell your friends that you're leaving me
They say that they don't see what you see in me
You wait a couple months then you gon see
You'll never find nobody better than me
[Chorus]
How could you be so..heartless...

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. Kris Allen is good. Sorry gal, I dunno bout him until you mentioned bout him.kekeke

    ReplyDelete