Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Not Cheap

+ Make Up Artist (MUA) is not cheap people.
+ Thinking back how expensive the make up set, the brushes, makes me understand why they charge you high.
+ They provide you M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Shu Eumura, and few other names that is gonna burn your pocket, they go to make up school, it is time for them to harvest back all the cost they invested.
+ And it is never easy to choose a MUA. Either you have the money but the big names not available, or you totally stay within a tight budget.
+ I mean, put it this way. If you pay RM1500 per session for Saidatulnisa, you will get the 1500 make up quality.
+ I have finally decided my MUA. Have also paid the deposit. Her name is Ros Yusoff. My mom loves her make up. She knows how to make your nose high, the shading.
+ Like my cousin said, she is professional. Let her do the job. And me? Just stay calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment