Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Little Wafi is no little anymore!

Said Wafi, "I..Tan (ikan or fish). Itan Tok Pi...!" (Tok Pi is referring to my father)
He is my sis's favourite boy! ;p

This little boy is a smart grown up kid. Believe me people when I said smart, means he is really SMART.
On his Uwan’s (grandma) side, they are still practicing the Javanese way of welcoming the baby.
They will place money, book, pencil and toy. Then they will let the baby to go and choose which item the baby wants.
Surprisingly, Wafi chose book and pencil. Everyone in the house were clapping hands and thanking God and praying that he will be a smart boy when he grows up.
I cannot deny just how bright this kid is. He is just is! He will makes you adore him and wants to ride him home.
At his age (he is only 3), he knows how to mock you. He can speaks well. He learns English fast (real fast).
He remembers peoples’ names. He wins your heart right after you see him smiling at you after his nap.
When you ask, “Mana Wafi?” (where is Wafi?), he will immediately raise his hands and answer with a hand showing at his chest, “Nama kita Wafi” (my name is Wafi).
He is the centre of attention back at home. He just is!

No comments:

Post a Comment