Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wow...!

I bought this Shape magazine a few months ago. It’s purposely because of the front cover girl, Kelly Osbourne that wowed me. She looked extremely different. Healthier and prettier. She was in a bikini, and inside the magazine, she told secrets to her diet plan. The menu she went through and the exercise regime she was forced to undergo.
I don't care if she took pills or did a liposuction. She is now a hot babe. I envy her for having that money to hire a personal instructor to take care of her diet and exercise. She made it in 8 months, people. 8 months!!!
OK, let's be honest. I am on my diet. And only the Lord knows how difficult it is for me to do it. Having a always-thin-can-eat-whatever fiancée really kills me. I have tried not to eat rice for a month, it did gone down, but never satisfied me. I know I need to work out everyday like before, and I know I will get a colorful result, but I just do not have time to do so.
Put on weight makes me frustrated to the max. I have less than 8 months to prove it to myself.
I wanna look good in my wedding dress.
This excess weight makes me look ugly and old.
I hate it. I hate myself for not maintaining my ideal weight.
I could die thinking of it.

*Ah Ai, a soon-to-be-bride who cannot fit in eight of her jeans*

No comments:

Post a Comment