Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stuck

~ I wish I knew how to choose a make-up artist.
~ How do you guys define a good make up artist?
~ Why when she/he make-up one person, it looks damn good, but when they make-up another girl, huh! It looks scary.
~ I wish I knew how to select a photographer.
~ I wish booking for a post-wedding shoot venue is as simple as A.B.C.

+ I want my closest childhood friend Ainur to be my bridesmaid.
+ The best part is that she has already bought the material for the task given.
+ She kinda excited. =)...which makes me excited also.
+ The King has not chosen his best man so far. It is still a mystery. Haha...

= There are so many things need to accomplish.
= I am still…hunting for the dais design, where to get a cheap ribbon for my hantaran.
= What design baju should I go for majlis bertandang.
= Which location should I choose for the post wedding photo shoot.
= I am stuck!

*Ah Ai, a fiancee who is getting more and more sensitive each day*

No comments:

Post a Comment