Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

She is next

Sya is my closest friend at college besides Syam. This girl is getting married next week Saturday to her one and only lover since secondary school (daddy sent you to school to study, remember? ;p) I am so happy for her. She has been so loyal to me; she stands next to me when my surrounding pulled me away. You can’t stand her mouth power and laser answers at certain time, but you can’t resist either her kindness or hugs. She is an accountant, people. She is just too calculative, facts and straightforward. No fraud. Just she was trying to be honest, that’s all.

Thanks babe for everything. For the tears we shed and shared. For the laughter we spread. Yes, YOU deserve a great party and treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment