Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Breathless


Crazy isn't it?
This is what I'm doing now. Come to the office every morning looking 'slimmer' than I normally look.
I bought Triumph corset at RM299, and started wearing it since day 1 I purchased.

How does it go? On the first day, I could not breathe at all. I was sitting straight for 9 hours on the chair.
I tried finding any possible reason to take it off, alas, the corset was still on me till I got home.
2nd day was better. Starting to get use to it. I kept asking myself "When can I see the result?"
Then my colleague said, "It will works. Just have some patient. It worked on me last time. I wore it everyday to the office. You will see how your posture changed beautifully and no more bloating stomach". So, OK.

I wore it on the 3rd day, and at night I went out having dinner with my fiancée (oops...yeah I know it's dinner, but I stop eating before 9 p.m. though). Then suddenly he said "I can see your tummy is looking better now. Less bloated". Erk, really? That fast? Imagine if I keep on wearing it for a month, or two...imagine how may I look like...hehehe...I surely can get my 28 inch waist backkkkkk......!!! I am excited now. Today is my forth day. Keep it up, Ah Ai! You can do it! Yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment