Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Marrying Him

I have a serious problem with a handsome man. The biggest problem is that they are all A-list hot dudes on Earth. My new victim is Cam Gigandet. I was in love with him a minute after I watched him playing James in Twilight. Then I started digging his profile, checked on his movies and straight away bought the DVDs. Why are all these men handsome? They have nice hair, they dress well, they are tall, and they own sweet smiles that melt you away.

I want to marry them all. I want to marry Hyun Bin. I want to marry Cam Gigandet. I want to marry Hayden Christensen. I want to marry Alex Pettyfer. I want to marry Chad Michael Murray.

But of course, above all, I want to marry my King, my happiness drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment