Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Warm up the engine!

Does anyone know the most correct way to warm up the car engine? Some says it has to be more than 5 mins, some says no, only 30 seconds is enuff. And the King told me that he watched a programme on TV, the SHELL experts recommended to warm up the car engine by switching on the aircond to maximum and wait awhile. Then the car is ready to make its move. It helps to boost up the warmness, which to them is more efficient to save the petrol energy and money and time! Can switching on the aircond helps to faster warm up the car?

I took some time just now to google for the answer, and I found that SHELL India suggested to straight off drive the car after we starts the car engine. The warming up circulation is faster when the car is moving on road instead of it sits still. Hmmm...I dunno. I just remember that my Dad does a different thing. If any of you know, ping me..

No comments:

Post a Comment