Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

It's coming very soon, and I am sure Transformers fans out there surely excited to watch the sequel of the movie. Yes, it is very anguishing to long for it and I hope it worth the wait. I first thought the movie would come out this week, until my King teased me, "Babe, it's only June 16th, the movie is out next week, so you can still happily watch other movies before you see havoc of people queing next week." He was true indeed. ;)

I have watched the movie trailer, and found it very interesting and creepy. I meant, Humans vs Robots? Aikss..it's too scary (the same feeling when I watched Terminator Salvation). When they said 'the Fallen', I was like "Ok, the planet will falls when the revenge starts" and I was wrong! hahaha...As what told by the King, the Fallen is the master of all the bad robots (forgive me if I explain it confusingly..hohoho), the antagonist that comes to revenge after he lost his battle last time at Cybertron, and he also added that Megatron will be the Autobots crony. See see..I just captured the most important point among all my King's explaination..hahaha...the rest, urmm...I have totally forgotten!

So people out there, not that I don't support Malaysian films, I do, as a prove, I went to the cinema last three (3) weeks to watch Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak and really made me laugh out loud ~ LOL. Kudos to Ahmad Idham (I will post the review of the movie later). But this Hollywood movie, I can't resist it. It is a must to watch. So, tell me ya on how you feel after watching the second Transformers masterpiece from Michael Bay. I'd love to hear it. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment