Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Busy June

Looks like June is a very demanding month for me. Weddings here and there, local trip...For the first weekend of June, I flew myself to Jengka Pahang for a wedding, the second week, I was in Kelantan, sending a cousin also for her wedding at the bridegroom's side. All this while, I just heard a story and mumbling from friends saying that travelling by bus especially to Kelantan and Terengganu was tiring. And now I already experienced it, and yes, it killed my whole body and also the ulser. Huahauahuha..

This weekend I am going to Genting with my sis and closest friend, Sya Baby. And the final weekend, it's going to be another road trip to Perak. See see, how busy my schedule is...I guess a two hours massage can give me some peace. Maybe I should ask my cousin to come with me also to the spa centre in Subang which she introduced me last month. Ya, Beauty Palace is the place called. Hmm...spa...sounds good!

1 comment:

  1. June is really a busy month for you. Kekekeke

    ReplyDelete