Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Racing to the beat

+ I was driving home after sending the King to Jalan Duta a few nights back. My mind was missing somewhere when a big sound of engine pressed passing me on that Hartamas highway.
+ I was on the second lane and the car was running fast on my right.
+ I remember of saying this "macam pernah nampak je kereta ni" right after the driver passed me. Oh yes, I remember the car back light's design. It is a Reventon!
~ Yellow Lamborghini Reventon~
+ For those who do not know, Reventon has an extreme exclusivity that only 20 units will be released to public at one time. Specially handmade to a man who does not mind to spend over a million Euros to own it and additional of another RMs for the petrol! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment