Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hey hey hey hey!

+Hey hey you you...~ yes! you Rafida Pda.
+Enuf! Never dream that the PEACE sign can ever save you!
+She is the main character that makes my life suffer today! Admit it Pda, the blame is all on you.
+Your encouraging comment about my blog this evening really turns me 'kelam kabut', and I was busy looking for a happier blog's background mood as per your suggestion. Thanks, but no thanks. Haha...you can ask Fruit just how dizzy I was, not knowing which color suits the blog most, which font to use, bla bla...
+These are some of the conversation happened between me and cik Buah.

Ah Ai: OK ke Yot warna ni?
Cik Buah: Tak sangat, macam gelap, sebab gambar belakang tu dah cerah, tulisan kau pulak takkan putih.
Ah Ai: Ni OK ke? Pda arr ni...!
Cik Buah: Sian kau...dah cam orang giler dah housemate aku carik warna yang lebih ceria ye.
Ah Ai: Tu la...ni pulak OK ke? cuba kau tengok.

+So how readers and Pda...is the color cheerful already to booze your mood? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment