Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Buat semua lelaki yang pernah ku cintai

Have you ever been I love? No matter if, it is a puppy love or true love or so-called love at first sight. I have, not one but countless times. *Grin* From Asia to Europe to South Latin back to America, and not to forget, boys at my hometown area. From fair person to dark one, from tall to semi-tall, from good-looking man to a so-so heartthrob, these men come and go but left a story behind the history. Let us take a look of whom the unlucky men they are.

1) 'Bangla'
This guy is from my hometown, started knowing him when I was 10. He is a friend of friend and his father is a well-known Mathematics teacher. He is not a Bangladeshi, but 'Bangla' is just a nickname I use to call him between my sis and I. My friends, Shira & Ainur knew how obsessed I was toward him. He is now my best buddy.

2) Yusry Abdul Halim
He is from the KRU group. I like his lips the most. Saw his big bungalow in Bangsar. Wonder who is the fortunate lady going to catch his attention after Erra Fazira.

3) Tom Cruise
He is the first Hollywood star I fallen in love with, after watched his movie Cocktail on TV3 when I was 10.

4)David Robert Joseph Beckham
I started to like him in third quarter of 1995. It was after I saw his face on one of UK Sports magazine. My love lasted until year of 2000. Now it has faded away…

5) Taufik Hidayat, Haryanto Arbi, Ricky Subadja & Rashid Sidek
They were all world badminton players. The exposure from my father to this sport has dragged me to fallen for them.

6) Amin Botak : This is the second boy in my neighborhood that caught my attention. I first saw him with his skateboard at Paroi stadium. We are friends until now.

7) Takuya Kimura
His macho-ego style in Beautiful Life really captured my interest. Does a royal man like Shuji (his character in the drama) really exists in real life?

8) Bola & Gigi : Please do not ask why I named them that way (definitely the nickname related to them). They were my seniors during my lower form at SHAMS. I have no idea where Bola is now, but I met Gigi at Shai’s wedding.

9) Razi : Wakakaka...this time it's really love at first sight. I don't know, perhaps I like a Chinese look type of man. But we stick just as friend. Met him finally at the Career Fair at Midvalley early this year. Heard that he is married already.

10) Mr. Pilot : It is as a dream comes true! No words can portray my sincere feeling towards Mr. Pilot. He taught me a meaning of life that we have to work hard to get things we want in life. From Jun 2002 until now, yes, we are still friends (still see him soar above the sky).

11) Jerry Yan Cheng Xu
He is sooooo handsome. Meteor Garden was where I met him. Or should I say I was actually in love with his character as Dao Ming Si.
12) Chad Michael Murray (Pakcik Moorey)
I can never resist this man. His figure, his eyes, his touch in A Cinderella Story took my heart away. He was awesome in House of Wax and Freaky Friday. Wonder when I can buy a series of One Tree Hill.
13) Leonardo DiCaprio (Leonardo Bontot Periuk)
I know I am a bit out-of-date when it comes to this star. Do you know why? People started to like him when first saw him in Titanic, but I only realized his good look and fantastic acting after watching Blood Diamond! Can you imagine how many years have I wasted? Anyway, there is always a space for him in my heart.
14) Fernando Colunga
You can see him in La Usurpadora and Maria Mercedes. I believe is old already. Is he married and have kids? Hohoho...
15) Ricardo Alamo
Another Latin star I fell in love with. He was in Mis Tres Hermanas, Juana de Virgin and many more. Te quiero mucho..
16) Hrithik Roshan
The only Hindustani actor I am in love with. Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai…lalala..
17) Lee Byung-Hun (Ahmad ku..)
My one and only Korean hubby. He stole my heart in Beautiful Days drama and he owned me already in All In. I want to meet him!!!!!!!!!! Ah Jo, bring him to me. .sobs..
Ahmad ku as Ren-ha in All In. (It is quite a frustration to know he has broken up with Song Hye-Kyo. They looked so perfect together. Maybe Ahmad is meant for me *chuckles*)
Ahmad ku as Lee Min Chul in Beautiful Days.
But none can compare to my King, who is my Grace, my Love...another half that completes me.

3 comments:

  1. Am I the first person to jot down a comment here ? Yes I am !! ahahahaha...

    Luckily all your lovers are not my lovers...i should post sth like that as well ? hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think you should. And please understand if I get a bit emotional reading your entry on Hero..my ex Hero..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok oK..most of my lovers are Asians..!!

    ReplyDelete