Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Happy Pengantin

Remember in my previous entry I posted about this good friend of mine getting married? Oh yeah, she had her beautiful moment last Saturday. The solemnization and reception on her family side took place on the same day. The weather was so heating up, but that was still so good compared to if it’s raining, though. My fiancé and I went to her house 13 hours before the wedding, and she has done nothing so far with her hantaran. I half shouted and she on the other world just laughed. I thought Ok, this time I should be able to show my skill in decorating and creating wedding hantaran but alas, my fiancé actually more hands on than I do. He did seven of the hantaran, and he made them fast and neat and meticulously. I can only be proud of the two hantaran I made. The idea just popped out after watching my fiancé working so heavenly with his hands like you know, “This is my thing” and two, three people in the house surrounded him like wowing his works! And I was left alone with ‘Pengantin’ magazine digging ideas on what to do.
This is the nine hantaran made by me & the King *applause* hehehe
Anyway, this April, two of my closest friends have safely turned themselves being a wife. Both of them chose green turquoise and looked absolutely stunning. I thank God for allowing me to attend their solemnizations and receptions and managed myself to take lots of picture. Be part of their special moment, witnessing their happiness means a lot to me that words can never scribble. I just pray and hope that my big day soon will be as smooth and full with smiles as what I saw during their wedding days.

To Sya & Afiq, I hope you like my little gift. I simply bought that thingy to be different than the rest cause I bet no one will ever give you that! =)...Love you both, forever.


*Ah Ai, a wedding attendee who is now do not know what color should she suggests the King to wear at the groom’s side since green turquoise has been taken…twice!*

No comments:

Post a Comment