Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pretty Brides

They are pretty brides. They are in beautiful wedding dresses. They look stunning and the make-up?
GORGEOUS ARTS...!
This is Elyana. She looks outstanding during her wedding. She chose brave colors for her solemnization and engagement. I mean, most of the brides will go for white, but she picked green and still looked just fine. =)
I like Dynas solemnization dress as well. So pure and adorable.
This young lady...wow! If I'm not mistaken, this is the dress made from the magic hands Radzuan Radziwill. Girl, you look extremely gorgeous. I loveeeeeeee the dress so much.
I found this photo from one of the blog. The model, Rozita knows how to bring the best in the dress. This is nice also right...like them all.
*Ah Ai, a daddy's girl who wants to have a wedding dress in ivory*

No comments:

Post a Comment