Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Around the world

1)I was chatting with my fren Ainur via FB. She said she's now in Japan
with her mother. They will be back in December. They are there to accompany her brother till he finishes his
final papers. Lucky her. Well, talking about traveling, I have a few
places that I wish to visit.
*oh Romeo...!*
2)I always love Spain. I wanted to see Barcelona and Madrid since I was 13. I love Colonia de Tovar in Venezuela.
And I am so in love with Italy. At first I really wanted to go to Rome, full with historical
buildings and monuments. Not to forget, Monte Carlo in Monaco which has beautiful sceneries.
3)However, after I watched 'Letters to Juliets', I now know that I also should not miss Verona, Siena and Montalcino of Tuscany in my list.
-Ah Ai, a writer who hopes her King is reading this *grin*-

No comments:

Post a Comment