Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

RUN FAST

Run! Run! Run! On top of the letter, it has stated clearly to wear a sport attire. Gosh...! I haven't ran for more than 4 months..! I am a bit nervous for the coming assessment next week. It's gonna be my first run just to win a job! Some says it is not that easy, something like a combat training or something. Then I heard some say it is as easy as ABC...really? What I don't understand is....why must there be a combat training, etc just to get the bloody job? World is weird at times...

Checklist:-

1) Running shoes ~ checked
2) Striking T-shirt ~ checked
3) Badminton racket ~ what??
4) Track bottom ~ gonna buy it today!
5) Copies of passport size picture ~ hehe...I will settle it tomorrow. I promise...
6) The offer letter ~ I leave the last part...still drafting the sentences.

I will make it! I know I am gonna make it an ace..! Haiiittttttt!!!! Am coming for you Kluang...~

No comments:

Post a Comment